Why choose Pipeline as your Central Heating installer?
We are Wellingtons experts at installing Radiator Central Heating.
With over 40 years experience in these types of systems, we offer full support to our clients from the time we first visit your home right through to taking care of the annual servicing of your systems.
We know how these systems work, and how to acheive the best heating outcome for your home.
We won't take your money and run, we build a relationship with each and every one of our clients.
The Pipeline Experience
Making our clients happy and warm is our main goal, Pipeline offers what no other company in Wellington Offer;
- Dedicated Office staff, our office girls are second to none, any query you have will be answered on the same working day.
- Fully trained installers, all of our guys have undergone hands on training in installations on Radiator and Underfloor Central heating
- Design Team, our design and sales team will have our proposal for your heating system to you within 3 working days, these guys know what they are doing when it comes to heating homes.
- Servicing and Fault finding, we are the guys who find and fix any problems without hassles. We service and fault find most types of heating boilers. Our Service technician has over 20 years experience in the UK. We are the only Wellington company who has our very own service technician.
- After hours and Weekend technical support, if you have any issues at all, there is someone on hand to help.
- Comprehensive annual servicing, we have a database of all of our clients and reminders are sent every year to remind our clients to service their boiler, so that it is in tip top condition.
The Pipeline Team have a combined experience of over 40 years installing and servicing Radiator Central Heating systems.
We know how to design and install a superior central heating system,
With Radiator heating starting to become more well known in New Zealand, we are finding that there are more plumbers starting to install these systems, people with no experience or knowledge of how these systems work.
We are the ones people call to fix these problem systems.
Our team are regually upskilled and attend training once a year to keep up to date with the new products and trends that are coming available to the market in NZ.
Our knowledge base is second to none, and if we don't know it we have a team of engineers at our disposal.
We are a professionally run company, we have a total of 10 staff, and customer service is one of our biggest priorities.
Our office staff are efficient and there is always someone to answer your queries or trouble shoot for you.
We aren't cowboys, we have a real passion for hydronic heating and stand by our work, we aren't happy until our clients are happy.